Here is what you can win! (click to enlarge)
1.Wet n Wild- Heatwave (red-orange creme)
2.Milani- Pink Out Loud (medium pink jelly-like shimmer w/ gold glass fleck throughout)
3.N.Y.C.- White Lights Glitter (iridescent white glitter great for layering)
4.Milani Neon- Fresh Teal (bright teal creme)
5.Milani- Molten Rock (blue-turquoise metallic shimmer)
6.Wet n Wild- Through the Grapevine (Medium bright grape creme)
All these are brand new never used or swatched.
- You must be 18 years or older to order to enter.
- This is open internationally. However, if an international winner is chosen I will be shipping to them the least expensive way possible.
- Giveaway will end Friday, June 4th @ 11:59 EST
-Winner must reply to my email within 48hours or another winner will be chosen.
- I will be choosing a winner using random.org
-Leave your entries in the comment section below. Please try to put all of your entries in to one comment (except for the special freebie one). :)
-Winner will be announced Saturday, June 5th.
1. You must be a follower of this blog. Please let me know you are a follower and provide me with your email address. If you do not leave your email I cannot enter you because I will have no way to contact you if you win.(1 entry)
I wanted to provide everyone with some fun freebie entries so everyone has the opportunity to have many entries in case you don't blog.
2. Blog about this giveaway either in a post or your sidebar and please leave me the link. (1 entry)
3. (Freebie) If you could make your own nail polish collection what would you base it off of or what would the inspiration be? What types of colors/finishes would be in it? (1 entry)
4. (Freebie) What is brand of nail polish you're dying try but haven't? (1 entry)
5. (Special Freebie) Send me an email to email@example.com of a picture of your favorite getaway/vacation/holiday location or a place you'd like to visit. It can be your own photo or photo you find on the internet. Let me know where this place is what your Google Friend Connect name is so I can add it to your entries. (2 entries)
That's a possible 6 entries. :)
If you have any questions regarding this giveaway you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to reading your comments and see your
I'm a follower! musicalhouses at hotmail dot comReplyDelete
and if i could make my own collection, it would be based on DISCO! just to give me an excuse to bring out all the funky colours, and ALL types of holo! and i want some duochromes too! or better yet! duochromes with holo glitter bits!
a brand of nail polish im dying to try but havent is manglaze. and lippman
and i'll be emailing you, so watch out for that :)
im a follower of your blog!!ReplyDelete
to make my own na il polish collection, i would go with bright colors, and sparkles!!ReplyDelete
i really wanna try OPI...but haventReplyDelete
Ooh cool giveaway! I just found your blog.ReplyDelete
I'm a follower and my email is email@example.com
If i could have my own collection i'd base it on the area of England where I grew up, the Lake District. It would be a mix of cremes, like grass green, glitter-flecked cremes like a darker green with purple flecks of glitter to represent heather on the mountains, a blue-grey shimmer to represent the lakes and a blue-silver duochrome to represent the changing weather conditions...
I'd love to try Barielle or RBL polishes but they're not widely available in the UK.
Thanks again for this, it's a cool giveaway!
I'm a follower :) My email is jo.tee35(at)gmail(dot)com (+1)ReplyDelete
I've actually never tried China Glaze! Is that a crime? Haha (+1)
My nail polish collection would be based off my personality- so a lot of bright colours, but not exactly neon, and special unique duochrome colours :) I might toss in a purple creme just because I love purple cremes (+1)
I follow you through google friend connect: Gwen Wijman
My own nailpolish collection would be a lot of cremes and shimmers, some flakies and duochromes.
I'm dying to try Zoya and Nfu oh!
I also sent you an email with a place I'd love to go on vacation
I'm a follower through gfc under Patricia my email is Patricia2161(at)yahoo.comReplyDelete
If I could make my own nail polish collection it would have halos, creams, flakies!
Brand of Polish I haven't tried is Nfu oh, Gosh, and color club...
I have also sent you an email of a couple of places I would LOVE to go to (one day I will get there!)
Enter me please!ReplyDelete
I follow via google friend connect as Carmen Cánovas.
Enter me please! I'm already a follower via google!ReplyDelete
a brand of nail polish im dying to try but havent is OPI!
Ana Belén R.M
I'm a follower with the name susies1955
Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
I blogged about it on my sidebar: http://susies1955.blogspot.com/
My nail polish collection would be of course the colors I love most. It would be pink and lavender creams. :)
I'm really wanting to try Illamasqua!
I emailed you my favorite vacation spot. :)
hey, i am your old follower :)ReplyDelete
enter me please :)
i already put your giveaway post in my left side bar. check this http://pintaliztiirene.blogspot.com/
hey, i already send you my favie photo in my vacation :)
email me pleaseee
momvstheboys at gmail dot com
I'd design nailpolish with a summer inspiration, colours of the sea, sand, flowers etcReplyDelete
peripatetic33 google followerReplyDelete
peripatetic33 at hot mail dot com
enter me please and thank you
if i were to create a nail polish line it would be based upon the greens, browns and grays of different species of trees like willow oak magnolia elm you get the idea
a brand i am dying to try but have not yet is glitter gal i want the 3D holos in green and dep green
You are helping feed my addiction to nail polish!!! ;)ReplyDelete
new follower! +1
+1 (look tomorrow bc it will be in a scheduled post)
my inspiration would be the stars because I'm in love with them. So constellation names and the colors would be all kinds of neat colors with shimmers/glitter.
China Glaze. Yes, I know, I'm insane! But I'm going to try it soon I promise!!
I'm a follower via GFC (Midge) and my email is smdgen AT gmail DOT com. I posted a pic and link in the sidebar of my blog to this post.ReplyDelete
If I were to create a nail polish collection it would be based on the beach and ocean and would have a variety of finishes to reflect the variety of nature in that area.
And I'm dying to try Color Club and Nfu Oh. I need to buy some soon, hehe.
I also have a giveaway going on! come check it out!
pl enter me:)ReplyDelete
i follow u thru google connect..
I wud love to try NFU OH and OPI.i don get them at my place
if i were to design a collection, i wud take inspiration from a peacock's feathers :)
Hey Steph. :) Please enter me, I've been following you as "joaniipoo" through GFC. Email address: perfect_buggy[at]hotmail[dot]comReplyDelete
My own polish collection would be based on the theme of "princesses and fairytales" and include pretty sparkly nail polishes as well as lovely cremes.
I'm desperate to try Wet n'Wild because they've got those cool mattes with matching glittery top coat polishes.
And I will send you a photo of Cairns via email soon! Amazing Aussie getaway. :) (Being patriotic here)
Thanks heaps Steph!
I follow you via GFCReplyDelete
ninusikbel at hotmail dot com
I post about giveaway at my sidebar http://karamino.blogspot.com/ReplyDelete
ninusikbel at hotmail dot com
Enter me ;)ReplyDelete
I'm a follower via GFC as Helena :)
1. I would make a collection inspired by butterflies. It would have 2 cremes, 2 neons, 1 pearl finish, 1 foil finish, 1 duochrome, 1 with flakies and holographic glitter and the last one would be irradescent. It would be amazing ;)
2. I'm dying to try OPI and Zoya :)
Hi! I am already your follower (Elena)ReplyDelete
If I could make my own nail polish collection I would base it on summer theme. I think bright and neon colors and creme finishes would be in it.
I'd like to try OPI.
I have sent you an e-mail
I'm a follower luvwendy87ReplyDelete
luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com
luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com
If I could make my own nail polish collection, I would do them the "Summer Fruits". I would include all the fruity and happy colors and also finish them with some fruits decorations :)ReplyDelete
luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com
I would love to try either OPI or China glaze :)ReplyDelete
luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com
lusizova (at) gmail.com
The basis is the "Diamond Strength" of Sally HansenReplyDelete
lusizova (at) gmail.com
I tryed Perfection Nail Polish of RevollineReplyDelete
lusizova (at) gmail.com
hi hi!! following u thru Google Friend Connect under the name xnosugaraddedx.ReplyDelete
blogged about ur giveaway here : http://lilgreenheart.blogspot.com/2010/05/imperfectly-painted-summer-giveaway-d.html
if i could make my own nail polish collection it wud be on the colour green. :D different shades of green, added with glitters, make it into a holo, just everything on green! hahaha! im such a green freak.
ive been dying to try Models Own! argh.. i cant find any here at my country. i just love their cremes and glitters! :D
I am a follower, please enter me!ReplyDelete
I`m a follower via google friend connect :DReplyDelete
Well, I love flower so much and I live in somewhat always-summer place so I`ll choose the theme hibiscus! It`ll be a collection about pinkish to yellowish fresh look tone...hehe.
I wanna have every single nail polish from Etude House, they`re so young feeling and bright.
I follow ginnn7ReplyDelete
my line would be douchrome, holos and shimmers, glitter and be blues, purples and pinks and shiny
I want to try Nfu oh
follower: Daya, muito prazer...
i'm your follower
follower: Daya, muito prazer...
i'd like to tru Chanel nail polishes but i cant fing it in Brazil :(
my line would be beach inspired
I would love to try Color Club
throuthehaze at gmail dot com
follow on google friend connectReplyDelete
swirls and pearlsReplyDelete
avon nail polishReplyDelete
Enter me, I'm a follower :)ReplyDelete
Posted your giveaway in my sidebar:
My own nailpolish will definitely be PURPLE because that's my fave color. (cream)
I would die to try Chanel lacquers :)
I'm a follower via Google Friend Connect.ReplyDelete
Please count me in. Thanks.
avalonne83 [at] yahoo [dot] it
I am a follower (Hind&Hare)ReplyDelete
I'm a follower ( Wolf )ReplyDelete
hey girl :) thanks for the giveaway opportunity!ReplyDelete
1. i'm a follower: email@example.com
2. if i had my own np collex, it would be themed kinda like marie antoinette style, very pastel but sorta mod with cremes and shimmers. think the movie starring kirsten dunst :D
3. i'm dying to try Ciate nail polish, but sadly haven't gotten to yet
Hi, thanks for having such a great giveaway! I love your blog!ReplyDelete
1. I'm a follower and my email is SoftballPixie08@gmail(dot)com
2. If I had my own nail polish collection it would be all holos and shimmers with lots of purples, blue-greens, and blues :)
3. I would love to try BB Couture (my wishlist of colors is getting longer each day - I'm going to have to cave at some point!)
Great giveaway!I am a follower!Please, enter me!:)ReplyDelete
I am following as Tinuke
I posted your giveaway on my sidebar
I am also having a giveaway. Pls check it out http://www.expressivemakeup.blogspot.comReplyDelete
I'm a follower.ReplyDelete
I think I would base a collection on... the beach. That's so cliche, but I love the beach and there would be lots of shimmers and foils and some neons.
The brand I've always wanted to try but never have is Nubar. I have a massive list of lemmings from them too which is only getting bigger!
Hy, I`m a follower: Andreea!ReplyDelete
I blogged about your giveaway in my blog : http://frumusikapro.blogspot.com/2010/05/162summer-giveaway-from-imperfectly.html
My email adress : firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm a followerReplyDelete
I posted this to my sidebar
I would like to try Opi. Everyone on the internet seems to be buzzing about it but I can't get it where I live.
I sent you an email
Im a new followerReplyDelete
i blogged about it in the sidebar of my blog: http://sarahassansblog.blogspot.com/
well if i had a collection, it would have all funky and flashy colors like minty, turquoise etc.
Im dying for China Glaze and OPI, never tried it
thank you :)
I am a followerReplyDelete
daianagrosz at yahoo dot com
I'm a follower and I love nail polishes!
I'd like to try OPI!
I'm already a follower and my email is email@example.comReplyDelete
I think if I were to make my own collection I'd have to make the colors inspired by the island I live on. There are so many greens from the forest, blues from the ocean, pinks and purples of the flowers, etc. It would be a peaceful, relaxed kind of color palette.ReplyDelete
I also added this contest to my blog's side bar: http://chocomintbubblegum.blogspot.com/ReplyDelete
hiya! wow thanks for the great givaway! and I love the new layout...ReplyDelete
you know i'm following on gfc and my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- I blogged about your giveaway at http://glaucomagirl.blogspot.com/2010/05/from-sweet-collection-to-sweet-award.html
- I'm not sure what kind of line I would make, but I often look at cars and think 'wow that would make a great color polish!' (haha i guess that wouldn't sell very well!)
- I really want to try American Apparel nail polishes although I don't shop there. they all look so delicious!
I'm a follower. Email: dchen22 [at] hotmail.comReplyDelete
If I were to make my own polish collection, I'd made a purple collection because it's my favorite color. There would be all types of shades from the palest lavendar to the deepest blackened purple. There would be shimmer, glitters, metallics, cremes, etc. It would be amazing!!
I want to try Color Club and Orly, but haven't gotten to them yet.
I'll be sending an email asap. :)
I'd like to enter!ReplyDelete
1. I follow through Google Connect, and my email address is Khaosbutterfly@aol.com
2. I put your giveaway in my sidebar! The link is here: http://thephalangesfiles.blogspot.com/
3. If I could make a nail polish collection, I'd base it off of Marvel superheroes. Like, there would a polish for Wolverine, one for The Hulk, one for The Green Lantern, one for The Flash, one for Storm, one for Wonderwoman, and a bunch others. Then there'd be a sister collection, based off the Marvel villians. And in both collections, there would be every kind of finish, except for frost. I sent this idea to China Glaze like...a month ago, hoping that they would make it happen. So far, nada. LMAO!!
4. I'd love love love to try Rescue Beauty Lounge. I just can't bring myself to buy any.
5. I sent the email!
Thanks for hosting this! :D
Please enter me in your giveaway. I follow through google friend connect.ReplyDelete
I'm dying to try Etude House and I have some that are on their way...so I can't wait.
Since my favorite finishes are shimmers...I'd love to learn how to make my own line of shimmer polish - especially the kind that shimmers in a different color (but isn't a glitter), like some of the Zoya's out there.
And this isn't a fair entry so don't count it but that picture I sent out on twitter when it was snowing in April or May or whatever...I'm very lucky to live in my dream vacation spot. However, I'd like to visit Sedona Arizona..never been and am curious of the redrocks and energy vortexes I hear about. ;)
My email address is: dragonrhia (at) gmail (dot) com
Thanks for the fabulous giveaway! :)
I'm a follower...ReplyDelete
Please enter me! :)ReplyDelete
I’m dying to try OPI but I think it is not available here in UAE. :(
I also posted your giveaways in my site.
I'm a new follower, please enter me :)
My email is ayuumi(at)hotmail(dot)fr
I made a link to your giveaway on my sidebar (http://ayuumi.blogspot.com
If I could, I'd make a funny collection with lots of flakies and glitters, that's what I prefer ^^
I'm lemming for Zoya and Milani, they are unavailable here :)
I'm a new follower thru google friends.
Please enter me!!
My email: email@example.com
I posted your giveaway on my website. Check it out here: http://www.stampingnails.com/2010/05/26/imperfectly-painted-site-is-having-a-giveaway/
Hi, My name is Li Lian and I would love to entered in your contestReplyDelete
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
1. I am following you through my blog http://shortwidenails.blogspot.com under google friend connect:
2. I have posted about your contest in my blog here:
3. My own nail polish collection...hmm..I love holos so I think I would want to make a holo collection with holo glitter in it so that during the day inside when there is not sun the color would still be holographic. The CG kaleidoscope collection is similar but still in the sunlight the color fades. I Want the holo to be there all the time.
hi!! pls enter me in!! im a follower!!ReplyDelete
my email: hanniz017 at yahoo dot com
if i copuld make a nail polish collection i loove to have flakies & glitter color polish of a rainbow!!
Hi, I'm follower Lucisek-Lucy's StashReplyDelete
I posted about your giveaway on my blog http://lucysstash.blogspot.com/ (under the blog archive
The polish brand I want to try is Finger Paints...hope I will some day..
1. I'm following your blog via google friend connect by the username 'Ezzy'.ReplyDelete
2. If i had my own nail polish collection, i would definitely base it on metallics mostly with colors like champagne, purple etc, since I'm mad about metallics !!!
3. I'm dying to try Zoya & Manglaze, specially since i don't get either of these brands where i stay :(
A small giveaway? Looks very generous to me!
I've put your giveaway in a sidebar (see above).
A collection? Birds. Robin. Peacock. Starling (that would have to be a holo or a duochrome). Barn Owl - maybe a contrasting glitter like Barielle sometimes does. Blue Tit. Satin sheens with slight iridescence.
Rescue Beauty Lounge. Not that it'll ever happen!
I am a follower of your blog.
I posted the giveaway in my blog.ReplyDelete
I'm follower via Google Friend Connect my pseudo is Abso .
My email is email@example.com
I'm dying to try Zoya & Gosh
My own nail polish collection, I love holos so I think I would want to make a holographic
That is an awesome giveaway thanks :)
This is such a lovely giveaway =D
Im a follower, named elaysi, my adress is firstname.lastname@example.org
My collection would be based on electro, with blue purple and green electric colors.
Im dying to try OPI... I wish I'll be able to try it soon!
Im sending you the pic of the perfect place for holidays
Email is: email@example.com
My nail polish collection would be purple and lavender creams. :)
I'm really wanting to try Diamond Cosmetics polishes!
i'm a follwer :)ReplyDelete
this giveaway is amazing, the colour you put in it are beautiful really love to try the milani fresh teal!
my email is : firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 I've posted about the contest here: http://yavampirebooks.blogspot.com/2010/05/contests-around-blogosphere_29.html
+1 My collection would be inspired by summer. And I would use lots of neon colors!
1.I'm a followeeer!ReplyDelete
2. Blog about this giveaway either in a post or your sidebar and please leave me the link. (1 entry)--DONE sidebar at
3. (Freebie) If you could make your own nail polish collection what would you base it off of or what would the inspiration be? What types of colors/finishes would be in it? (1 entry)--I'd base it on mythology.Gods of the ancient world.The finishes would be different according to each god-godess!
4. (Freebie) What is brand of nail polish you're dying try but haven't? (1 entry)--Sally Hansen,because they don't sell it here and Essie because it's about US$35 here.
I'll email you now!
+1 I am now following your blog via Google Friend Connect.ReplyDelete
+1 (Freebie) I really want to try ManGlaze!
Thanks so much for the chance!!
Hi! I'm a new follower.ReplyDelete
I woul love to try Manglaze.
And if I could create my own nail polish, it would be rainbow glitter jellies. :)
Thanks for the contest ^^
hi! I follow you and This giveway is fabulous! I want to partcipate!ReplyDelete
my mail is email@example.com! I wish to be lucky!!
Thanks for this chance.ReplyDelete
I'm a follower.
ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it
I'm a follower.ReplyDelete
I'm dying to try Nfu Oh.
I'm a follower GFC (rebie59)
my email is : mesvernisamoi (at) gmail (dot) com
I blogged about yout giveaway : http://mestrucsmoi.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html
If I were to make a nail polish collection it would be pink, reds and purple, with a lot of glitters and shimmers.
SOmething that reminds of carniavals
I would love to wn thisReplyDelete
Lora1967 om twitter.
Hi I'm a follower and my name is Hini, my address is daffylosophy [at] gmail [dot] com. (+1)ReplyDelete
I would like to enter this giveaway, the colors are so cute !!
If I could make my own nail polish collection I would base it on precious gemstones, like diamonds, emeralds, ruby, etc. There would be a lot of cremes and also some shimmers or duochrome. (+1)
I am dying to try a catrice nail polish because it isn't available in my country. (Before that it was OPI, it is available but very rare, now I have my OPI bottle, I can only want more !) (+1)
Total : 3
By the way I am in my twenties, don't worry for the age restriction. Thank you for this giveaway =D !
Merci pour ce fabuleux giveaway!ReplyDelete
Je tente donc ma chance!
Je te suis via GFC
-> firstname.lastname@example.org (+1)
Alors si je pouvais créer ma propre collection ça serait sur les fêtes, avec beaucoup de glitters! (+1)
Le vernis que j'aimerai vraiment essayer c'est la marque Model Own! (+1)
I'm a new follower: Lisa.
In my nail polish collection there are a lot of color but my favorite is blue. I like it in every finish and shade. My fav are jellies, foils and flakes.
I would really like to try a Zoya polish (Charla <3) or Nfu-oh (no.40 is on his way to my house!!)
I also sent you an e-mail with some pics!
coucou ! i am a new follower i think because i dont understand what is exactly a follower because i am french...sorryReplyDelete
i want participate please
I'm a follower with GFC as KimberlyReplyDelete
My email is libbyspinkvanity(at)gmail.com
I have been dying to try out a Zoya polish.
And if I could make one, I'd have a light blue sky shimmer with pink flakies in it.
thanks for the awesome giveaway, I already follow you as Grace Wong! ^_^ReplyDelete
If I could make my own nail polish collection, it would be glittery holos that shine in the light and sparkle in the dark (like stars)! It would also come in all the colors of the rainbow!
I'm dying to try the nfu oh brand, I've heard that their holos are the best ones yet!
I'm off to email you my dream place!
+1 Hi! I follow you with GFC as joanne.jReplyDelete
+1 Blogged http://shining000.blogspot.com/2010/06/summer-giveaway.html
+1 My own nail polish collection would be based on a dreamy affair. It would consist of colors like pink and purple!
+1 I would love to try OPI nail polishes. They are expensive in my country!
+2 I'm emailing you the picture now :)
joanne.j at hotmail dot com
I am a new follower :)
I'd like to enter the giveaway :)
One varnish brand I'd like to try is Nubar... haven't got any of them and they've got some really lovely amazing colours !
Thanks for the giveaway
I'm a follower, via Google Friend Connect, my name's Arwen. I'd have to say that there are TONS of nail polish brands that I'm dying to try because since I live in Argentina the only international nail polish I can get my hands on are Maybelline, Rimmel and L'Oreal :P
And if I'd have to create my only collection I think I'd be like a Guitar Hero for nails, as in, you'd have little collections inspired by different rock bands (pretty crazy, right?). And I'd probably have tons of mattes and flakies, cause those are the hardest to find where I live.
My email is florencia.de.nicola(at)gmail(dot)com
I am a follower through Google Friend under heather.cline. My email is email@example.com.ReplyDelete
My own nail polish line would probably be creme pastel colors.
I am dying to try Zoya!
And I will be sending you an email! :)
1. Hi, I follow your blog as s.lam. My email address: s.lam(at)gmx(dot)netReplyDelete
2. I posted aboeut your giveaway on http://binarasblog.blogspot.com/
3. My own collection at the moment would be matte finishes in differet colors, especially blue and green, gray, purple
4. I´d definitely love to try OPI, but where I live one costs 16€ !!
5. (Special Freebie) I´ll do that ;o) Good idea!
I follow through google friend.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)comReplyDelete
My inspiration would be the pastels of flowers.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)comReplyDelete
I have never tried Essie polish but would love to.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)comReplyDelete
hello :) nice give away! i wanna join, i wanna win! lolReplyDelete
1. i am a follower thru GFC and my email address is hueandme.jan at gmail.com
2. my own nail polish collection -- i probably would have holo's and/or glitter. love the bling! :)
3. i am dying to try OPIs since it is not available in my country. also, i am soooo curious about SH hidden treasure. i had 2 friends in the US who looked but never found it. :(
I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect: tropicalchrome .at. gmail (dot) com.ReplyDelete
My own collection? Purple. Blurple. And Navy Blue. In three finishes: shimmer, jelly, and glitter. Ok, four: metallic. I love the shiny blues and purples and have entirely too many of them.
I'm dying to try: Nfu Oh. See love of shiny above :). The pictures of their flakies make me so envious...and someday I'll get around to it. Really.
I'll have to do a little internet searching and send you a picture :).
1. Hey! I AM A FOLLOWER!!
MY NAME IS Toodamnclassy and my EMAIL is Toodamnclassy@aim.com... =D
2. I DON'T HAVE A BLOG BUT DOES IT COUNT IF I TWEET ABOUT IT?????
3. WOW! What a question..this is a tough one...um. I would base it on the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. It would include creme finishes like "Plantain Green", "Mar Caribe Blue", "Watch out for that Palm Tree!"(This would have a soft pink shimmer to it with a leaf green base), OH and a color inspired by the happy night life over there some thing like "Alegria Nights" (Navy base w/multicolored micro-Glitter!!) LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!! LOVE IT.
4. I REALLY WANNA TRY MODALS OWN AND BARRY M. THESE ARE OVER THE POND BRANDS AND THEY DON'T HAVE EM IN NYC...=C
5. EXPECT AN EMAIL FROM Toodamnclassy@aim.com with pictures from my country DOMINICAN REPUBLIC and the city of Punta Cana!!!
THANKS FOR THE GREAT GIVEAWAY!!
Hopefully this makes it in time!ReplyDelete
Here's my entry! I am a follower of yours through Google connect.
My email is
kirby.monk at gmail dot com