My blog will always be nail polish, but I figured once a month I will showcase some under $10 general products I'm loving. These will most likely be in the cosmetics/beauty category, but you never know! I hope you find this helpful to you in your searches for products outside of nail polish.
(click pic to enlarge)
1. Trident Gum Original $1-$2(you can find this anywhere)
-Great for freshening breath,long lasting, & great flavor
2. Makeup Remover Wipes $1 (Dollar Tree)
-Removes makeup, great price, and easy on my sensitive skin
3. Shea It Isn't So Foot Cream 3 for $10 small bottles (Bath & Body Works)
-Very moisturizing for dry feet & great smell
4. Tahiti, Sweetie 3 for $10 small bottles (Bath & Body Works)
- Tropical summery scent, smells amazing, long lasting
5. Crystal Waters Lavender Lotion $1 (Dollar Tree)
-thick moisturizing lotion, great for before bed, lightly floral scent
6. St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Moisturizing Body Wash $1 (Dollar Tree)
-Very nice on your skin, small bottle but lasts, moisturizes great
7. Batiste Original Dry Shampoo $7-$8 (Sally's Beauty Supply
-Great for in between hair washes, dries up oil leaving hair soft,clean, and fresh
9. Degree Natural Effects Honeysuckle +Tea Tree Oil Body Mist $4-$5 (drugstores,Target,Walmart, grocery stores)
-Clean & fresh scent & long lasting, great spring/summer scent
10. Wet n' Wild Color Icon Trio in Knock on Wood $3 (drugstores)
-Pigmented colors, great application, nice color combo, easy to use
11. Maybelline Eye Shadow Trio in Bronze Glitz $4 (drugstores, Target, Walmart)
-Great pigmentation, great application, excellent warm colors for summer eye looks
12. Wet n' Wild Illuminating Powder in Spotlight Peach $4 (drugstores)
-Gives you great glow, you can use 4 different shades, easy to blend
13. Almay Intense i-Color w/ Light Interplay Technology Mascara $7-$8 (drugstores,Walmart,Target)
-Lengthens and volumizes lashes
14. NYX Round Lipstick in Ceto $2 (Cherry Culture)
-Neutral bronze-pink, moisturizing, great application, looks great with smokey eye
15. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Coral Shimmer $3-4 (drugstores,Target, Walmart)
-Sheer coral with light golden shimmer, beautiful shade for the season, moisturizing, goes on light
16. Aquafina LipBalm $1 (Dollar Tree)
-Extremely moisturizing, gives a nice cooling sensation, long lasting
For more information, reviews, tips & tricks on beauty budget buying I recommend the following links:
Before I go, I had to share this picture of my cat from last night. She is something else!
I hope you all enjoyed this! Happy Mother's Day and have a great rest of the day!
Aw, your cat is adorable! She looks like a less-chubby version of one of my cats, haha.ReplyDelete
Batiste is one of my favorite beauty products, too, and it's by far the best dry shampoo I've ever used. Way better than those crazy-expensive ones from Sephora. How is the Original scent? I've only used the Blush scent, which I like well enough. But I'm almost out and really need to go get another bottle..can..whatever.
AHHH I used to have a bottle of Tahiti, Sweetie when I was in like 9th grade and I loved it! I totally forgot that it even existed, i'm so going to go get a new bottle of this next time i'm at the mall, it smells so yummy.ReplyDelete
jlove this! :)ReplyDelete
for some reason, they don't sell that maybelline eye shadow trio here. :(
your cat is sooo cute.
Jean- It's light powdery scent. I don't find it overpowering or offensive.ReplyDelete
Caitlin- I just got Tahiti,Sweetie for the first time a few weeks ago. I've been wanting to wear tropical scented things since it started getting warm here. This is exactly what I was looking for. Fruity tropical not coconut tropical, which I also love but it reminds me so much of sunscreen.
Everyone-My cat appreciates your comments, but if she could talk she would say she already knows shes cute. She's definitely a Regina George (from Mean Girls) type. She thinks she amazing :P.
i love shea foot cream! I ran out last night and ran to pick up more!ReplyDelete
I've been eyeing some of the dollar tree items you mentioned but I'm just kind of weird about it... I know it's a #1, but most of the stuff, at my dollar tree anyway, is all older, retired products, so I'm afraid to try anything. hah.
I wouldn't worry about that at all. Many people find great discontinued beauty products at DT. I've never had an issue with anything, and it's not as if they were used. As long as everything is packaged and sealed it should be good.ReplyDelete