Reminder #1: I've started a weekly Sunday post of my favorite blog posts of the week if you'd like to submit your favorites make sure to fill out the form.
Reminder #2: My 1 year blog-o-versary giveaway ends tomorrow!
There are 3 prizes:
Now for some random fun. I decided to put together a poll and you guys can leave your answers in the comment section.
1. Is there some rare/very hard to find polish you'd love to own, but you just won't pay the money for it or you simply can't find it? What polish is it?
2. If you could paint your room any nail polish which one would you use?
3. If one of these three brands OPI, Zoya, or China Glaze disappeared from the face of the earth, which one would you be most upset about? Which one would you be least upset about?
4. Is there a polish you thought you'd absolutely love, but ended up being disappointed in? What is it?
5. What is one color or finish type of nail polish you used to dislike have you ended up loving?
1. I'd say definitely China Glaze No Way Jose, OPI La Boheme, Clarins 230. I really just can't find the first two, and Clarins 230 I know it's gone down in price, but $60 for one polish that's just way out of my league.
2. That's hard. I wouldn't pick my favorite color polish at all. What I like on my nails and in my room is different! I'd say probably a color like MAC Blue India or Orly Sapphire Silk. Then decorated in this zen/beachy feel? Is that possible?
3. That's difficult I really want to say Zoya even though I have more China Glaze. Zoya wows me more. I like OPI, but I honestly don't have that many, nor do I see myself reaching for them a lot.
4. Yes! Borghese Stellar Notte. I really really wanted this polish so bad. Once I got it and put it on, I was really let down. I didn't see it having that great of duochrome effect. I think I built it up too much, so no matter what it was going to disappoint me.
5. Sheer pinks colors like OPI Bubble Bath..Zoya Danielle, and etc. I used to not touch these colors, but I really love the clean look it gives on my nails. It's refreshing!
I'd love to hear what your answers are in the comment section! It will be a nice treat after all my work today. Feel free to use this on your blogs too if you'd like.