It's my 2nd week of Bottle Spam Saturday! Monday's post on China Glaze Papaya Punch inspired this post. I've never really been head over heads for orange, but Papaya Punch definitely changed my mind. I can't get enough of oranges now! Today's bottle spam will be my orange polishes. I tried to find polishes that were strictly orange, not coral, or red-orange. I failed a bit at this or well my camera did because it did capture some of these oranges more "coral" than orange. Oh well!
All of these are L-R
Those are my oranges!
How about a poll today? Please leave your answers in the comment section! :)
1. What is your favorite orange polish?
2. What is a brand/line/specific polish that was popular years ago (besides for Clarins 230!) do you wish you would of stocked up on now? (ex. Revlon Street Wear, Sally Hansen Nail Prisms, ..etc)
3. What is a nail polish fad past or present you can't get into?
4. Where is your favorite place to shop for nail polish (online and brick & mortar store)?
5. Is there a particular polish that had a lot of hype that you bought into? If, so what polish was it? Did you end up loving it or were you disappointed?
1. Definitely Papaya Punch right now.
2. Revlon Street Wears period end of sentence.
3. I guess mannequin hands. I like sheer/jelly pinks, but I don't care for nudes anything that matches my skin tone.
4. Online probably TransDesign or Victoria Nail Supply. Store: Tie CVS/Walgreens/Ulta can't choose!
5. Revlon Perplex. I didn't even care for Chanel Paradoxal, but when a dupe was found I felt I needed it. I guess it's ok, but I don't see what everyone was going crazy over it for!