Picture of the Day:
This is my cat, Chara. Well, Chara is her formal name, we just call her "Kitty", it's all she answers to. She is completely full of herself. She is spoiled rotten. Aren't all pets? I adopted her almost 2 years ago, she was 4 then. She was in the shelter because her previous owner had passed away. She had a difficult time adjusting to a new home and had some medical issues at first. She has now definitely claimed this as her home and my boyfriend and I as her servants. She's also now in great health with some food adjustments. I love my kitty! :)
Beauty by Kayla Shevonne does an excellent rainbow splatter manicure for LGBT pride month.
CANDY COATED TIPS compares some orange jellies.
Dees Polish Endeavours teaches us how to create blue giraffe nails.
FOREVER '92 reminds me I need to try this glitter sandwich business.
Haute Lacquer creates a geometric tips manicure.
Kewt-ified! reviews Essie's French Affair collection.
Shades of Magick shares with us her tie dye LGBT pride month nail art.
The Daily Varnish shows off her nautical nails.
Varnish Vixen shares how she wears Essie First Dance.
Love, Life, Beauty shares with us her summer must have items.
Nouveau Cheap updates us on this week's drugstore beauty sales.
The Disney Food Blog shares with us various margaritas you can get at Disney World.
What You're Loving:
DeyiMizu shares with us her fresh summer look.
Opinionated Little Finger reviews Zoya Sooki.
BeautyBesties reviews Nicole by OPI black and gold texture polishes.
Live. Laugh. Love. Lacquer. shows off Zoya Kalli and introduces us to her cat Cali.
Make-up/Music/Money/Me asks us what color nail polish we'd want to be.
I got tagged for the Top 10 Award! I feel really bad, but I was tagged for this a few times, and I don't remember who all tagged me. I'm so so sorry <3. Thank you though for tagging me. I really appreciate it.
This list will be nail polish free :). Just beauty products, no particular order
1. Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment- My mom used to give this to me as a kid when I had chapped lips. I've swon by this ever since. I've tried other lip balms and nothing comparies.
2. Lush Lemony Flutter- Best cuticle butter ever. The end.
3. Basin Shampoo Bars- Basin only has a few stores in Orlando and Las Vegas. It's like Lush, but more affordable. I love all their shampoo bars, they don't weigh down my hair nor dry it out. Soft and silky!
4. Laura Geller Blush n Brigthen in Sunswept- I received a sample size of this in a Sephora sampler awhile ago. I've fallen in love with this shade and how it adds that beautiful glow to my skin.
5. Bath & Body Works Carried Away Body Spray- I love this scent. I've heard this one people either love or hate. This smells like raspberries., but has some more grown up notes to it. Sexy raspberry..perhaps?
6. MAC Mythology eyeshadow- I'm not a huge MAC person, but I have loved this eyeshadow for the longest time. Gorgeous coppery-pink shimmery shade. This eyeshadow goes with anything, it's so versatile.
7. Bubble Shack Hawaii Pikake Lei Refreshing Mist- One of my favorite places I've been to is Hawaii. I love the smell of Pikake which is a jasmine flower they use for leis. When I got home I couldn't find Pikake scent anywhere, but I found it online at Bubble Shack. I love this body mist it smells just like the islands. It's a great clean and crisp floral.
8. ELF Tone Correcting Powder- Ok, I just got this a few days, but I'm so in love. This powder evened out my skin tone and brigthened my complexion. I had to do a double take in the mirror. $3 only too!
9. Stella McCartney Stella perfume- Unlike my mom, who despises it. I love the smell of roses. This is a great rose scented perfume. I'm terrible at describing scents, but it's definitely a flirty and sexy rose, nothing grandma about this!
10. Milani Minerals Blush in Mai Tai- Great coral toned matte blush. Amazing quality!
I tag anyone who would like to do this, or let me know your top 10 favorite beauty products in the comments!