I sincerely appreciate all of you who read this blog. Imperfectly Painted has not only allowed me to share my love of nail polish with you, but it's given me the confidence to share myself with you all.
I was a very stifled as a child in school and among my peers. I was a sensitive, imaginative, and quiet kid. Unfortunately, by many teachers and friends this was frowned upon as being anti-social and weird. I was basically told being myself was not OK. That hurt, and I'd be lying if it still doesn't bother me to this day.
Thankfully, through Imperfectly Painted I've given myself the freedom to be myself. Imperfectly Painted is this first time and place in my entire life I feel I can be this way. The best gift of all is that all of you support and appreciate me and this blog just the way it is. Thank you all so much for allowing this blog to be a part of your day.
I have a little prize to celebrate and as thank you to all of you! I picked up some Beautifully Disney polishes at Walt Disney World. The full sizes of these polishes are only available at Disney Parks so hopefully this a treat!
One winner will receive Beautifully Disney Ocean Mist, Mistress of Evil, Diva of the Deep, and Provincial Mademoiselle. *Giveaway prize was purchased by me.
- Open to USA residents only. *Note if you are international and have someone in the US willing to ship you, you may enter. I will only ship to US addresses.
- Giveaway is open until Saturday, Sept. 21st at 12:00AM EDT.
- One winner will be chosen and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
- Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below only.
- The only required entry is for your email, everything else is optional.