* The following products were provided to me by Cult Nails for review.
I have to share with you the latest Cult Nails collection--Road Trip, Anyone? today. This is a fun assortment of 3 bright shades with 2 nifty top coats. Also, at the end of my review I will be giving away a set of this collection to one of you!
Be Loco is a bright pinky-coral creme.
Riot is a bright pastel teal creme.
Party Time is a bright marine blue creme.
L-R: One coat over Party Time Riot, and Be Loco
L-R: One coat over Party Time, Riot, and Be Loco
Color: I love the bright colors in this collection. I think they're fun, vibrant, and saturated. Party Time was really hard to photograph, but it is way more intense and saturated in the photos. All Out can completely change the color of your base polish, while giving it this awesome intense shimmer. Mayhem is a gorgeous holo topper that gives a soft holographic effect.
Formula: I liked the formulas of all of these. I found most of them easy to work with and apply. I did have some issues with Party Time leveling out on my nail a bit, but nothing overly troublesome. Riot and Party Time have the potential to be stainers, but Maria from Cult Nails has provided a short video on how to avoid this.
Price: The collection is currently be sold on the Cult Nails website for $62.00. You will be able to purchase these individually soon.
Overall: I really enjoyed this collection. I love all the base colors, but I'm a bit partial to Riot. I don't have anything like that in my collection. The addition of the 2 top coats is awesome. They both can transform your nails in subtle or a more intense way!
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Paint Splatters
Don't leave yet! I have purchased a set of this collection for one of you!
-One person will win the entire Cult Nails Road Trip, Anyone? collection (see pics above)
*This giveaway prize was purchased by me. This is not a sponsored giveaway.
- This giveaway is open to USA residents only. Please do not take this personally, this is to avoid any issues with customs and not being able to track packages. *Note- If you have someone in the USA willing to ship it to you from their address you may enter. I will only ship to USA addresses.
- Giveaway runs until Saturday, August 10th @ 12:00am EDT.
- One winner will be chosen. This winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize (I will send you an email) or else another winner will be chosen.
-The only requirement to enter is that you provide your email. There are other optional entries, but email is mandatory.
- Enter using the Rafftlecopter widget below only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway